F.A.Q About Authorized User Tradelines
What are tradelines?
Authorized user tradelines are credit card revolving accounts onto which an individual is added as an authorized user. "Tradelines" are the accounts listed in a credit report, such as mortgages, auto loans, credit cards, etc. An "authorized user" is a person who is given access to the account as a user but who is not responsible for the balance.
What are the guarantees?
Please remember that we don't guarantee any specific credit boost. The results are individual in each case and depend on various factors, most of which are not under our control.
However, we have a firm refund policy that guarantees that you're working with a serious, experienced, reliable tradeline supplier.
- Posting to 2 credit bureaus minimum
- "60-day minimum" guarantee
- Tradeline quality guarantee
We guarantee that any tradeline purchased from us will post to at least two out of three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, Transunion)
We also guarantee to keep any authorized user added for 60 days minimum starting from the "posting date" you see on your confirmed and paid order. Spotless credit history and low utilization rate
We guarantee all our tradelines have spotless payment history and a utilization rate below 15%.
How to improve chances of posting your tradeline to all 3 bureaus?
While there is no guarantee that 100% of tradelines you're purchasing post to all three bureaus, however, based on our experience, there are specific lenders that generally post to all three, which are:
Bank of America, Discover, US Bank, Navy Federal, Elan
We advise you to choose from these lenders if your goal is to increase the chances of getting tradelines posted to all three credit bureaus.
Remember that the above recommendation is more likely to be helpful only if the personal information (first name, last name, postal address, etc.) is identical across all three credit bureaus. So please make sure this info is congruent across these credit bureaus before buying our tradelines.
How big of a boost can I expect?
The boost is different for everyone. It all depends on what is currently in your credit report and what you choose to purchase from us. Basically,
- the more credit cards we add to your credit report, the bigger the boost will be;
- the fewer the number of credit cards that you currently have in your credit report showing as open, the bigger the boost will be;
- the higher the limit, and the longer the history for the card(s) you choose to add to your credit report, the bigger the boost will be.
How much do tradelines cost?
Our pricing on tradelines ranges from $200 to around $1,000 depending on two main variables:
- the age of the tradeline;
- the credit limit of the tradeline.
The higher the limit and older the tradeline the higher the price (and vice versa). There are cases where a tradeline may have a lot of age but a very low limit or a tradeline with a high limit but very low age (and everything in between) resulting in an average price.
How long does it take for a tradeline to appear on my credit report?
Typically tradelines report 10 - 15 days AFTER the statement date given you placed your order at least 5 DAYS BEFORE the statement date. Orders and payments must be made AT LEAST 5 days before the statement date for your tradeline to post that month. Each tradeline has a different statement date. If you have a question about your order, please just ask us!
How long will a tradeline stay on my file?
We guarantee our tradeline(s) will stay on your report for a minimum of two posting cycles from the statement date which is at least 60 days. Certain tradelines like Bank of America, Discover, US Bank, Navy Federal, Elan, can remain on for up to 90 days. Once your lease term comes to end, you will receive a respective notification with an option to extend the lease. Note that after your lease has expired, the account will remain on your credit report. It will just change to a terminated authorized user status. It's great that the account remains on your file indefinitely thus making your credit report more solid. The most impact you will get out of the tradeline will be while you are in an active status on the tradeline. Your score may or may not dip slightly when your lease has expired. What we have seen historically is a dip when the authorized user is removed, but not to as low as it was before the tradeline was added. Every file is different. Don’t delay, act as soon as your tradeline(s) have been posted to your credit file.
What is our return/refund policy and disclaimer?
Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, the Tradeline Order does not report on the first billing statement following the date of the agreement. In such cases, the Client understands that the Tradeline Order will report on the next (second) billing cycle following the date of this agreement. If the Tradeline Order does not report on the second billing cycle, GFSGroup agrees to provide a replacement tradeline of greater or equal quality at no additional cost to the Client. If the replacement line does not report for whatever reason, then a store credit will be issued if the client does not desire an additional replacement line.
What is soft pull?
Some lines do not post automatically so we need to merge the tradeline address onto your credit report and by doing this it will make the tradeline report to your credit file. It is the only way to get most tradelines to post. Do not be alarmed, this is just an address merge to your credit file. If you do not want this, there are only a few options of tradelines you can pick from that do not require a hard or soft pull. Please email us so we can guide you through it.
How do I place an order?
Thank you for your interest in our tradelines. We are an online business so all orders must be placed through our secure website.
When you decide which tradelines you want here are the steps to completing the purchase:
- Make sure you have a copy of your social security card and driver’s license ready at hand.
- Choose the tradelines you want to purchase and click the ORDER button.
- Go through the order placement steps:
- fill in your personal information
- agree with Terms and Conditions
- enter a password to confirm your order
- apply a promo code (if any)
- upload all the necessary documents
- Click “Confirm” to complete your order.
When you complete the order process on our website you will immediately receive a confirmation of your order with payment instructions. Keep that email handy because it will show which tradelines you purchased and the total sum of your order.
After that, you make a payment within 2 days after the order was placed in the Booking section.
Once your order is placed and your payment is confirmed on our end, there is nothing else for you to do. You simply wait for the tradeline to show up on your report.
Do you work with CPNs or EINs?
We do not work with CPNs or EINS. All our clients' information is subject to verification via a third party background social security check and identity verification. You or your client need to warrant that the individual to whom the Social Security number provided to us was issued to by the Social Security Administration.
We do require that all our clients declare and affirm under the penalty of perjury that the Social Security number and other information contained in their application with us is true and correct, is not a CPN, EIN or any other number other than a Social Security number issued to the Client by the Social Security Administration. Our clients acknowledge that if they make any representation contrary to this that is false, they could be found guilty of criminal charges, fined or jailed. You will forfeit your right of refund if you attempt to defraud GFS Group and submit anything in lieu of your personal Social Security Number.
Tips for selecting Tradelines
Hope these tips help for those of you wanting to buy tradelines. For example, should you get 10 baby tradelines or one powerful old one? Should you get an aged tradeline with a low credit limit, versus a high credit age with a high credit limit? Or should you select the cheapest tradeline? Should you select from the same cardholder?
Here are the answers in "5 tips for selecting the best tradelines":
- Tradeline Tip 1. Higher credit limits and older aged tradelines correlate with bigger credit score increases.
- Tradeline Tip 2. You should have at least 3 OPEN & POSITIVE tradelines (AKA accounts) on your credit report to qualify for most loans.
- Tradeline Tip 3. Within your credit monitoring site, go to the "credit factors" section. It will tell you exactly what you need as far as tradelines go. Are your accounts of low age? Then you need an aged tradeline at least 10+ years old. [The older the tradeline, the bigger your credit score increases.] Is your debt over 30% utilization? Then you need a high credit limit card to help balance out your utilization.
Did you apply recently for many loans and got denied? Then you need to go through the inquiry removal process first.
- Tradeline Tip 4. Purchasing a tradeline while you have negative items on your credit report is like putting perfume on a pig. If you have any negative items, you should go through a credit sweep to ensure you can get those inaccurate items as low as possible so that you have the best possible canvas for adding tradelines to your report.
- Tradeline Tip 5. Sometimes it is recommended to select tradelines with the same Group ID (2nd column from the right called “Group ID” on our Tradelines page). Just click on the up or down arrows on the “Group ID” header to sort by the number. Each time your client is added to a tradeline, a new address gets imprinted to the back end of their credit report. That is okay, but you want to make sure that your client is not getting too many tradelines with many different cardholders, because it may show instability on their part. Stick with one or two cardholders (Group IDs) in a format where it looks like your client’s credit has improved over time.
What documents do I need to purchase a tradeline?
To place an order, we need a copy of your driver’s license and a copy of your social security card.
These items are necessary for identity verification, fraud prevention, and occasionally the banks will ask for these documents to add an authorized user to an account.
Also, please make sure to upload a payment confirmation to your order or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org once you make a payment so that you can be quickly added to the card without losing a day.
How can I pay for a tradeline?
Zelle, Chase QuickPay, CashApp or direct bank deposit.
- We will send you over the detailed payment instructions once you place your order.
- We DO NOT accept credit cards or PAYPAL.
It is a violation of Paypal’s user agreement for any credit related company to use their platform for their services.
Can I purchase more than 1 tradeline at a time?
Sure! You can choose as many tradelines as you want from our inventory. You will see the total price in the last step of placing an order, as well as in the email and text you will receive after you complete your order.
Can I extend a tradeline period?
Yes, you can. We will send you an email 3 days prior to your booking expiration to kindly remind you about it suggesting extending your booking if you need it.
Who is a cardholder?
A cardholder is a person owning a tradeline. He will be the one adding you to the card and eventually removing you from it.
Can I become a cardholder?
How to talk with someone and discuss details?
Please feel free to drop a line to email@example.com